Is there an LUD if you do a status enquiry?

ash07

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Please respond to the following questions?

1) Is there an LUD when you open a status enquiry?

2) Is there a LUD when you get a response(mail) from USCIS for your enquiry?
3) or there is no LUD at all for the above.

I am confused as I haven't seen an LUD for a very long time on my case and even for the case enquiry I haven't seen any LUD. It seems to me that no one is working on my case.

Just my personal experience, not sure if it applies to the general case:

1) I did get LUD the next day after I called 1-800 to check the status on my case.
2) Yes, I do have LUD after getting response from USCIS for email inquiry.

However, I don't think LUD matters anyway. :(

ash07 said:
Gurus,

Please respond to the following questions?

1) Is there an LUD when you open a status enquiry?

2) Is there a LUD when you get a response(mail) from USCIS for your enquiry?
3) or there is no LUD at all for the above.

I am confused as I haven't seen an LUD for a very long time on my case and even for the case enquiry I haven't seen any LUD. It seems to me that no one is working on my case.

h1ca said:
Just my personal experience, not sure if it applies to the general case:

1) I did get LUD the next day after I called 1-800 to check the status on my case.
2) Yes, I do have LUD after getting response from USCIS for email inquiry.

However, I don't think LUD matters anyway. :(

h1ca,

My LUD has changed today. However only for the primary applicant...was it true in your case also?

No change in message so I have no idea what is happening!

ash07,

1-800# rep took a referral on my pending I-485 case in the middle of December 2006 and no LUD.

Since I got no response after a month (I was told to wait for 45 days), I scheduled an Infopass appointment early in the morning on Jan 22th for Jan 26th (on Jan 26 I went also for FP on my EAD. Decided to kill two birds with one stone.) LUDs changed on Jan 22nd and Jan 23rd.

When I spoke to an officer during an Infopass appointment she told me that on Jan 22nd TSC sent a response to my inquiry.

Bottom line: no LUD when an inquiry placed through 1-800#. LUD when TSC responded to an inquiry.