Is there a way to veriy NC is done ?

sures

Registered Users (C)
I called USCIS last week - they said everything looks fine and it's all ready to be assigned to an IO. Today, when i called again I got a different message saying that it got stuck at NC check.
1. How can we verify whether NC is done or not ?
2. How reliable is the customer rep information. Sometimes they saying staging area ..etc. I called 18003755283 then 1.2.2.6.1.3.4.

I think i am one of the few guys left with PD of 2002.

Thanks.

PD - 09/2002. EB3.
I-485/I-140 - RD - April,2004.
I-140 AD - March'2005

sures
Go to local uscis office using info pass from www.uscis.gov and tell them to have a look at your case. Then ask them if name check cleared. Some of them will tell you. Some of them won't. IF youd don't get lucky try another day. At the same time try a senator too.

Hi Sures,
I am also one of the people with PD in 2002 mine is 2002 OCT. When i called them they told me that my security pending. I called yesterday & one IO told me that My file is in staging area. They moved my file when visa numbers are available. and she told that because of so many cases she is not sure whether i get the visa number or not.

I asked whether my security check is completed. she told me that if it not completed, then the file wont move to staging area
I am not sure how reliable is this information.

-Venkat

Hi Sures,
I am also one of the people with PD in 2002 mine is 2002 OCT. When i called them they told me that my security pending. I called yesterday & one IO told me that My file is in staging area. They moved my file when visa numbers are available. and she told that because of so many cases she is not sure whether i get the visa number or not.

I asked whether my security check is completed. she told me that if it not completed, then the file wont move to staging area
I am not sure how reliable is this information.

-Venkat

READ MY STORY!!! POSTED On June 27,2007

Today I got my card!!

This Is Bullshit- Who Do You Believe
Case Specifics:

Labor PD: July 2002
EB3 - India
485 +140 filed : Dec 2002 ( VSC)
140 AD: Feb 2003
Case transferred to TSC- Feb 27,2007
485 Card Ordered: June 27, 2007
FPs many, last FP Code 3- May 4, 2007
LUD- May 4 and May7,2007

Case History:

Contact #1: IO on the fone- Background check pending
Contact #2: IO at Infopass- Walkin – very irritated IO- All clear. Case good to go.
Contact #3: IO on fone- In Adjudication area
Contact #4: IO at Infopass- same officer that I met during Contact #2!!!- All clear.
Contact #5: IO on fone- Assigned to officer.
Contact #6: IO on fone ( TODAY, 313PM , June 27,2007)- Background check pending. Sorry cannot initiate a Service Inquiry.
NOTE: I initiated a service inquiry ( minutes) before I got transferred to this officer!!!

This IO also stated that National Service Center and TSC system is the most current and Infopass data provided is old and untrue!!!

(WATCH THE CLOCK TIME BELOW)

Today, 328PM- Out of frustration I print a infopass appointment for July 11.

At 333PM- Two emails (wife and self)- Card ordered.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine ...my normal big eyes became even bigger.

Conclusion:

- I think Infopass folks are able to provide reliable information
- Not all NSC transferred IOs have the capability to interpret what they are seeing on their computer
- The question still remains- who do I believe. Unfortunately, no logic, no rules, nothing applies. You will get approved when you have to !!!