is there a way to find the true? Or does the true really exist? Experience with TSC

sergy71

Registered Users (C)
I called to TSC to find out whether there are anything new about my case after my FP 2 were submitted last friday.

The lady told me well.. its too early, your case just been transferred to us.
I mentioned that this "just" happened two months ago and my waiting time is more then a year more compared to their current processing dates.

She answered: we dont have enough people to handle all this.
and after - "oh we sent you FP notice" I said I know and I did it already.
She said - we are still waiting for the results.
I said -and this will be all? She said - yes.
I asked about namecheck.. she said - those are still pending.

OK, I called to FBI customer service to find out about FP status.
And surprisingly, FP were received and SENT back to USCIS the very same date, May 11th.

Conclusion: USCIS lied about FP status.
Proposal: If the conclusion above is true, they may lie as well regarding the rest (namechecks, workload, etc etc.. just name it) as the reason to do NOTHING.

What do you guys think?

its easy
call this number: 304 625 2000 and ask for fingerprints status
they will transfer you to customer service
you need to tell them that your FP were submitted by USCIS and you have to provide them with your A number (it is the number on your receit forms).

sergy71,
contact your congressman or senator if you want to know about your namecheck status....
talking to TSC/Infopass...U never know...if they are telling the truth...

thats great info. I will try tommorow.

Anyone knows, if Fingerprint check is same as name check or both are separate things...

its easy
call this number: 304 625 2000 and ask for fingerprints status
they will transfer you to customer service
you need to tell them that your FP were submitted by USCIS and you have to provide them with your A number (it is the number on your receit forms).

FP and namecheck are different issues.
THere is no straightforward way to find out the status of namecheck.
As banta4gc suggested above you may try to contact senators or congressmen. It may work in some cases. In my case it didnt work, and my requests been ignored.
You may try to call the service center directly and sometimes they are kind enough to share the information, but again, it depends.
ANother way is to call USCIS customer service and start the service request. They will send you the letter within 45 days explaining what is going on (this worked for me, although after second attempt, first been ignored).
Good luck!

Called TSC

Same experience as sergy71

There is no used to call TSC . When I had talk to lady about my NC and FP2 status . She is said to me that I do not has access to these files. After that she ask my A# number and told still your NC pending . What about FP which I had given on may 11 , 2007 . Wait atlist two week to update.

Than I called FBI got responce. Had sent the FP result on May 12, 2007 to back to USCIS .

No used to call TSC I thing just wait and thinking going to happened .

Wait another 2 or more year to clear FP and NC . They are doing same process again . It was down by VCS.

-CK

thanks Sergey

checked with FCS today, finger print results went back same day.

need to look in to name check thing now.

thanks Sergy71

FP and namecheck are different issues.
THere is no straightforward way to find out the status of nam
echeck.
As banta4gc suggested above you may try to contact senators or congressmen. It may work in some cases. In my case it didnt work, and my requests been ignored.
You may try to call the service center directly and sometimes they are kind enough to share the information, but again, it depends.
ANother way is to call USCIS customer service and start the service request. They will send you the letter within 45 days explaining what is going on (this worked for me, although after second attempt, first been ignored).
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Called USCIS today

EB-2 became "current" now, today, I called USCIS service:

1) Is my NC cleared? the lady did answer: Pending.
2) Why did not I receive second FP so far (my 1st FP was done in Aug, 2005).
The lady did answer: it depends on NC, you will get 2nd FP after NC cleared.

Does you guys think this is true for her answers? Thanks!!

This is a mess.
I got 2nd FP and my first thought was that I am almost there.
Called to TSC - still namecheck pending.. Very frustrating

Phone# NC

I called TSC @ 800 375 5283 but i get the recorder message only and unable to talk to any rep. Please guide me how to get to customer rep so that I can check for NC status.
Al so I have taken Infopass apt for next week..
My PD March 2004 India - EB3. I am hoping by next month if date moves one year I may get my GC:)

follow these steps

Please call the 1-800-375-5283 NSC and follow the below steps. Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (to bypasss),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to TSC (if the case is pending at TSC)after choosing option 4.

I called TSC @ 800 375 5283 but i get the recorder message only and unable to talk to any rep. Please guide me how to get to customer rep so that I can check for NC status.
Al so I have taken Infopass apt for next week..
My PD March 2004 India - EB3. I am hoping by next month if date moves one year I may get my GC:)