Is the Vermont Phone # 802-527-4913 working?

GCPhillips

Hi there,

Has anybody been able to reached to Vermont Service Phone 802-527-4913 today? I tried for more than half of hour and didn't even reach the AVM, what is happening? Phone number changed ?

Thanks

GCphillps

sombody got thru

at 8:15 AM. Sometimes i get thru on the first try and sometimes after an hour's worth of tries.

Good luck...keep trying.

automatic dialer programs

I have not used it, one of my friend last year used
an automatic dialer program frm his PC, which keeps
retrying until it gets through.
Do a google search on automatic dialer programs
there are some shareware available, (from softdepia).
Not sure of the program or how it works but what I am trying
to convey is you really want to talk to someone you
could use such software.

In my case I never called IIO in full 6 year dealing with INS
just because people keep saying they log details and may get
irritated as per the posts here. That is just my opinion.
I called NVC, new hampshire sometimes and used AVM only.

That's not true

It's still anybody's guess, whether calling IIOs spoil cases. This is beyond any reasonable explanantion why a customer care dept. would not want to take calls. Some people are more anxious than others by nature and therefore call. I mean , it just cannot be the case for delays.

Re: That's not true

Even my law firm has advised not to speak to an IIO at VSC. As per them one should only use the AVM.

It seems logical because the law firm is representing you. Only they should be calling to check on your case.

I would guess that if you call or call too often, it is not something that will be seen in a positive light. How that affects your case is a moot point

Originally posted by ms001
It's still anybody's guess, whether calling IIOs spoil cases. This is beyond any reasonable explanantion why a customer care dept. would not want to take calls. Some people are more anxious than others by nature and therefore call. I mean , it just cannot be the case for delays.