Is the Rumor True???

TooManyChinese

All
I heard that the INS has halted the processing of all 485\'s for Chinese nationals. This is due to the Chinese - US stand-off. Is this true??

TMC

No Title

What I heard is that US is going to hold all chinese in US for exchange for the crew member.

No Title

Thats what i heard too....all chinese in US will be made to work and make orange chicken in DOL kitchen henceforth till dispute is resolved...

No Title

I\'m told all that the poor Chinese pilot was doing was defect by landing on American sovereign territory -- the spy plane.

No Title

Highly Unlikely. Please don\'t trust rumors like this. People were saying the same/similar things a couple of years ago about India, when India conducted a few test nuclear explosions. These rumors are total nonsense....

No Title

What goes around, comes around.

Everybody should learn to respect other countries and other country members. Pls. don\'t instigate and stoop yourself to lower levels to imitate others. Pls. try to realize how you felt when someone was trying to attack your domain when some jerk posted similar posting about indians. Either ignore or retaliate these junk postings.

No Title

Guys,

The poster of the original discussion looks like the same worm "TooManyIndians"... You should ignore this garbage...

Bhanu

No Title

Mr. 485Hope,

What you wanted to mean was totaly unclear. Would you please write in correct form? You should buy an elimentary grammer book and brush up your English.
Thanks.

MF

No Title

The method of irritating people by initiating such discussions is also same. The names are also similar. "Too many Indians" now "Too many Chinese".
 I think we should not respond to such topics here in this discussion board.

No Title

Gulshan, Before you comment on anybody\'s grammar.....I guess you need a book on how to spell! :)(Elimentary?????? or....elementary???::: Grammer or grammar???)