Is the current processing time correct?

longGC

Registered Users (C)
As per web site the current processing time is May 23, 2001. Well, I am not quite there yet as my,

RD May 25, 2001
ND July 02, 2001
FP Apr 2003

But is it not that when BCIS publishes these dates all the cases prior to May 23, 2001 are approved? I have a friend whose RD is May 08, 2001 and has still not received any letter. How do we believe in these dates? Is there anyone else out there whose RD is prior to May 23, 2001?

call up

and ask ur lawyer to follow up. that is least they can do. i would also write to congress etc and things should happen:eek:

PlasticCard,

Did you get your Card. I already got mine and waiting for my spouse for stamping. Did you take courtesy copy or original.

PlasticCard
My MOTIF too has not been approved. It was supposed to be apporved in Dec 2003 per BCIS's date. When I call up CS they give standard answers,

1. You need to be patient, the date has passed so you will get something in mail.

2. We are requesting an inquiry and you should get something in mail in 2 weeks.

Same answers every time....

Is there anyone out there with RD before May 23, 2001?

longGC

GCWaiter2001,

I didn't get my card yet. My wife's message changed to "Card ordered" today, but mine is still "Approved....."