Is Nebraska becoming faster???

aaifor

Registered Users (C)
RD 12/27/2004 ND 12/30/2004 PD 12/27/2004

Got fingerprint notice today. Most people I have seen here get fingerprint notice after 2-3 months?

My date is 2/1/2005. Does this mean things are looking up in Nebraska?

Not to rain on your parade, but I also got my FP notice roughly a month after my concurrent application. It's been 5 months since my ND and still nothing and I'm afraid that I have a long wait ahead of me.

Good or Bad

cfiler said:
Not to rain on your parade, but I also got my FP notice roughly a month after my concurrent application. It's been 5 months since my ND and still nothing and I'm afraid that I have a long wait ahead of me.
Hi Guys,
Me too got finger print notice today. My RD is 12/27/2004. Is it good or bad or doesnot matter?
Thanks
KK

To be frank, it does not matter. However, getting figer print done may be advantageous , in the sense, they can go ahead and process your application, or if your application falls on good hands, you can expect that your case may be approved soon. Also, I noticed that your pririty date is somewhere in 2001, may be this is a good sign, which means you may be approved quickly.

I485sept03 said:
guys..you talk about months?! talk about years :D
Hi Guys,
Just checked with the attorney and got this message "CIS has been issuing fingerprint notices soon after receipt of the I-485, and it has no bearing on the processing time for your application."

So basically early FP really does not matter at all and will not affect the processing times. The only thing we have to be happy for one more task has been completed.
Thanks
KK

I'm the same, only 2 years earlier

Hi Guys - My I485 RD is Dec./2002, and my FP1 was Feb./2003, so I am in the same boat as you, only 2 years earlier. I had my FP2 in Nov./2004, so I'm somewhat encouraged that they have at least looked at my application. My LUD has not changed since Dec. 16/2002, though. I'm hoping for approval (or at least an RFE) soon. But, unfortunately, it seems you guys have some time before you can expect some movement. Hang in there, and try not to let the highs and lows of the messages on this board effect you too much. We'll all have our day.

Peter

ppopp said:
Hi Guys - My I485 RD is Dec./2002, and my FP1 was Feb./2003, so I am in the same boat as you, only 2 years earlier. I had my FP2 in Nov./2004, so I'm somewhat encouraged that they have at least looked at my application. My LUD has not changed since Dec. 16/2002, though. I'm hoping for approval (or at least an RFE) soon. But, unfortunately, it seems you guys have some time before you can expect some movement. Hang in there, and try not to let the highs and lows of the messages on this board effect you too much. We'll all have our day.

Peter
Thanks Peter,
May be in 14 months we have to for another FP. Lets see what happens.
Thanks
KK