Is my Greencard valid

dallas-11

Registered Users (C)
Here is my situation and would like to get your advise.
Filed I140 & I485 concurrent in March 2004 for Future employment. My Priority date is July 2002 (India) Job Position – Accountant. I140 was approved and I485 pending. I send a request in November 2006 to withdraw the application and send 2 more withdrawal requests in May 2007.

I started a new Job as a Software Programmer with another company. Filed labor under perm in Feb 2007 got approved. Filed new I140 premium processing – Nebraska office and capture the old priority date and got approved on 06/05/07 from TSC. I did attach a copy of withdrawal request for I485 with my new I140 application.

Before I could submit my new I485 based on new I140, as priority dates are current for India, My old I485 got approved on 06/06/07 from TSC.

My questions are:
Ho do I find out what exactly happened, to the withdrawal requests. Is this I485 approved in ERROR?

Did Texas Service Center link my new I140 to old I485 and it got approved.
I cannot assume that the withdrawal request never got into my file as I attached a copy of the same with the new I140 application.

Issue that bothers me is what would happen when they will receive all the
withdrawal requests we send via certified mail, can they cancel the approved petition then based on those requests received later?

In this situation what should be my course of action.

Last edited by a moderator: