Is it worth applying? Cont'd

WouldBeCitizen

Registered Users (C)
Do not laugh yet.

One guy came to USA and got citizenship whereas the older deshi was content with his GC and job and never applied for N400. It so happens they meet in an airplane from desh to usa and the plane is hijacked. Hijacker collects all passports and says that all usa guys stand at one side - only to be shot. So the older deshi thinks he was better off w/o applying for n400. So goes the story in the magazine I read. Pure fiction of course.

So considering this, are we still better off applyiing? Well do not flame me yet as a pessimist because I am applying anyway and going at it by next month (as you are already aware).

U'r thots? :confused:

WouldBeCitizen,

I think you still have it al messed up. First, you started with currency exchange reates, now with hijacked plane.

You decided to apply for US Citizenship, good for you! No offense, but based on your posts I think you have no idea what you are applying for.

I also tend to agree with JoeF. Nowadays, if one ends up on a hijacked plane the person is screwed regardless of the color of his/her passport.

Originally posted by GeorgeF
WouldBeCitizen,

I think you still have it al messed up. First, you started with currency exchange reates, now with hijacked plane.

Hey it is not the end. I will also bring up notice dates, finger print dates, interview dates and ask a hazar questions. :) So be prepared from right now :D Is not that :cool: :confused: