Is it weird about the Vermont processing time

xzhu2

Registered Users (C)
Most of the processing time for different I-140 catergories are at the end of Year 2004.

Eb1A, 4/1/2004,
Eb1B, 12/23/2004
EB1C, 11/18/2004
EB2A, 2/5/2004
NIW: 8/20/2003
EB3: 10/23/2004

Any mistake on this? or they are processing really so fast?

Eb1A, 4/1/2004,
EB2A, 2/5/2004
NIW: 8/20/2003

if that is fast, then my life must be going at the speed of light!

VSC is processing all EB3s quickly. They're holding on to the EB2s for some reason. Maybe they're wondering if America really needs people with grad degrees.

:)
emailraja said:
VSC is processing all EB3s quickly. They're holding on to the EB2s for some reason. Maybe they're wondering if America really needs people with grad degrees.

...either that or they just don't like the fact that they couldn't make more lives miserable by retrogressing their category and hence don't like the EB2s.

What is more likely is that uneducated nincompoops who sit there as officers don't like highly educated EB-2 category professionals and envy them, so they are taking their revenge by holding up the processing of EB2.

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY!!! :rolleyes:

What is more likely is that uneducated nincompoops who sit their as officers don't like highly educated EB-2 category professionals and evy them, so they are taking their revenge by holding up the processing of EB2.

all the school bullies who never went to college get their govt jobs (politician, bureaucrat, cop...) and keep giving shit to the rest (a la Harold and Kumar go to White Castle!).

Out of your mind

You guys are out of your mind. There is no grudge there for like EB2 guys specifically. EB3 140s are getting cleared because the 485 is not current and EB3/485 cases will be on shelves for anohter couple years and the memo which retrogressed the dates clearly indicated that they will continue processing 140 even if the PD is not current and hold on to 485 till then.

While as for EB2 PD is current and it will be adjudicated concurrently.So for EB2 when they process your 140, they will also process 485 at same time.

H1ZONE said:
You guys are out of your mind. There is no grudge there for like EB2 guys specifically. EB3 140s are getting cleared because the 485 is not current and EB3/485 cases will be on shelves for anohter couple years and the memo which retrogressed the dates clearly indicated that they will continue processing 140 even if the PD is not current and hold on to 485 till then.

While as for EB2 PD is current and it will be adjudicated concurrently.So for EB2 when they process your 140, they will also process 485 at same time.

I wish you were right, but unfortunately you are not. My I-140 was approved about two months ago, fingerprinting done three months ago, but still waiting for 485. My ND is Jan 6, 2004. I don't see any reason for them to not approve my 485 (concurrently or otherwise) other than the assumption that some nincompoop's fat ass is sitting on my file. I wish I could somehow kick that fat thing and get the file moving.

hope u don't get stuck with name check..

I485 adjudication can happen only after several security checks are done.

FBI name and DOB check
IBIS check
internal USCIS checks

First you have to hope all these gets cleared without any problems....There are many people on the forum from 2002, 2003 waiting in the line....patience is the lesson of the day.

H1ZONE said:

Well, I think we are only kidding.......at least I am.
I'm sure they have their reasons for doing what they are doing. They have a lot of work to do and I'm sure they are smarter than some think they are.

Can I inquir my case status since the processing time has passed my ND for 1 month

SInce the EB1B processing time is 12/23/2004, which has passed my EB1B peptition with ND on 11/15/2004 for one month, can I send a request for fast processing?

xzhu2 said:
SInce the EB1B processing time is 12/23/2004, which has passed my EB1B peptition with ND on 11/15/2004 for one month, can I send a request for fast processing?

I dont' think there is anythign like 'fast processing'. However, you can call and initiate a inquiry since your dates are 30 days off.

Good Luck.