Is it true: that 9/99 to 3/00 cases have been transferred to local INS offices ?

No Title

A friend of mine said he read it somewhere as an explanation to the erratic behavior of INS issuing FP notices ..

he said that if you havenit received an FP notice in that time bracket your case has been offloaded to a local INS ..

I just hope this is not true ..

he couldn\'t remember where he read it .. (he tought it had been immigration.com but I couldn\'t find any refernce to it)

any ideas ?

r3.

No Title

Do any of you guys think any way to get the right explanation from INS for their negligence towards 9/99 thru 3/00 cases. Like any place where complaints can be registered etc..

No Title

Sorry there is no way out. I raised the same issue with Ron Gotcher and Sheila Murthy. Ron says INS has absolute discretion and no Federal court can over throw them. sheila says notice of FP is not approval of GC. If the latter happens they can raise the issue with AILA.

No Title

Peopel with ND: Oct\'99 to Mar\'00, Country: Other already got their FP notices. Only Indian and China applicants did not get their FP notices. So, transfering cases to local INS center does not sound good to me. Just my thought.

No Title

The later is happening every day. People with late July and early August are still waiting and we saw many approvals with September ND.
So what Sheila says does not sound good to me. Just a thought.

No Title

3 months is a gray area. It could be for a number of reasons - officer on vacation, RFE etc.. If we see approvals for Aug 00 then we have a problem. But here is what Ron says - \'If you get a out of turn GC the INS can take it back\'. I want a Permanent Permanent Residence card.