Is It True It Takes 3 Months From Fp To Get The I485 Approved?

No Title

EB2, Priority date: 11/99
NSC
I-485 RD is 1/16/01
ND is 2/5/01

Finger Print notice received : 3/14/01

How long does it take for getting the 485 approval(GC) ?

No Title

Same here...
FP received 03/14/01 (for the week of 03/27/00)
EB1-OR
NSC
ND-01/04/01
RD - 12/26/00.

Looks like NSC has sent out a flurry of FPs.

No Title

don\'t even dream of it! well, you may heard some one got it, however, it\'s like the commercial saying, "some one won lotto, but not you."

No Title

NSC will adjudicate 485 within 3 months of FP. NSC is following the
180 day rule for adjudicating applications seriously.

No Title

Hi! friends
I got this weird letter form INS(Nebraska) which said that u\'r application will be processed according to visa availability. Its been 560 days for me from my EB-3 India RD(Aug 99). So i dont understand what this may mean.Is there a quota for GC ?
Hope someone has an answer
Reema

No Title

Just Speculating but I did hear from my attorney who is on the
NSC Liasion Committee that they recently hired 12 people to work on cases.

No Title

There is a limit of 140,000 employment based GC\'s granted each year. Until Nov\'2000 the law imposed a limit for each country as well. Now that limit has been lifted - if applicants from other countries do not use their quota of GC\'s the GC\'s are made available to applicants from oversubscribed countries like India/China. That said, the GC\'s are first given to EB1/EB2 applicants with current PD, then to EB3 applicants. My guess is that you are really close to getting it. That\'s my opinion based on my knowledge. Good Luck.

No Title

Is yours RIR? Seems you got FP pretty soon, because my ND is 6/00 and got FP notice 2/01.

No Title

Prakash, thanks for sharing the info. So, do you know how many approved for this years quota, or do you know where to find?
Please reply.

No Title

Got FP Notice. RD 11/22/00 ND 12/01/01. Got FP Notice by lawyer. Scheduled for the week begining 03/20/01.
Just for an update