Is it too quiet, have the visa numbers run out?

rav_oranges

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Seems really quiet at the moment. Have the visa numbers finally run out or everyone given up since October is only two weeks away?

well...its just a matter of 2 weeks...we cant do much contemplating...

as someone calculated yesterday...only 12 business days left including today...and if you discount fridays and mondays...then only 7 real resulting producing days...

so all i can say for all of us...good luck and only divine intervention can help...

mv

I wonder what's going on there now though. Could they just be processing cases and dumping them on a 'approve when visa available' pile.

I would like to think so... but then who knows. Here's hoping for a good present come Oct 1st.

USCIS may be ran out of paper to print the approval notices, but not visas. I am just kidding.

USCIS may be ran out of paper to print the approval notices, but not visas. I am just kidding.

I read on Murthy chat it is 'kind of true'. USCIS are having issues in printing approval notices and card production. Afterall they are not used to handling 60k+ gc in one month ;). Chat suggest that there are cases which are approved but are not showing up as approved cause delay in notice print. I hope they approve all 01/02/03 and 04 cases.

raveoranges wait till the end of september ;)

Thanks Techbuyer77 for the kind words. I also saw your note on the other forum. I never connected your name over there to you.

Anyway according to the October bulletin my PD will still be current but I was just hoping to get all of this done. Also as it's a system where we don't know anything about the process to much, I don't know why it's gone quiet.

I'm going to say to myself that the visa numbers have run out and that nothing will happen till Ocotber. So I can try and enjoy the next two weeks and then come back to the OCD of checking the USCIS website.