Is it time to get FP for 2002 filers?

I checked my online message today and it said that a FP notice was mailed out.

My ND is 09/19/02. Maybe the recent request for address change triggerred the FP. I just do not know.

Hi
May/2002 Still waiting for FP. I sent 2 letters to Texas. Still no response from them.

Thanks

FP done two weeks ago

Dec, 02 filer, got FP notice in mid of Jan and done about two weeks ago, online message updated after one week to "FP received and resumed"

I changed address last Nov, and sent the letter to TSC to update, and got my FP notice at my new home address.

Best luck to everyone, hopefully TSC will process '02 cases soon.

Hi tsc123102
Can you tell me what address you sent letter regarding change of address.

Thanks

My ND is 3/26/23. I did FP on 7/29/03 but the online message never change. It still shows"...It taks between 990 and 999 days..."

Address Change

Gcnofun,

When did you request the address change. I requested it a month back and send AR-11 also, nothing triggered so far.

thanks

Changed Address but no FP notice received

I moved in Oct. 2003 and that did not get FP. The speculation does not hold. Of course I did everything as required by law.

ND Sep. 2002

to ba1234

I copied the paragraphs from TSC for change address. hope it helpful.

"Change of Address:

For Naturalization Applications:
Customers with pending applications for naturalization (Form N-400) may report their change of address to the NCSC toll-free at 1 (800) 375-5283 instead of submitting the change in writing. Currently, only applications for naturalization may change their address by phone.

For All Other Applications:
Customers may report a change of address for any other application submitted to this office by sending a letter to this Service Center. Please use the following address:
USCIS TSC
P.O. Box 850891
Mesquite, TX 75185-0891

Please include in the letter:
Your name as it appears in the application
Your 8 or 9 digit A-number
Your OLD and NEW address
Clearly mark your letter "ATTENTION: CHANGE OF ADDRESS"

All persons reporting a change of address must file Form AR-11."

here is website for TSC:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/texas/aboutus.htm

To tsc123102

To tsc123102

Your posting seems authentic. But I have contradicting facts. I called the 800 for pending cases and I received confirmation letter for the address change for pending cases.

TSC could do anything or not do anything. Tired of them :eek:

My Nd is 11/18/02. Did finger prints on 4/9/03. I don't think i will be approved before my finger prints expire. I hope i have to wait for my second fp's.

RD Aug 6, 2002
ND Aug 7, 2002

No FP yet. Still waiting.

My lawyer has sent inquiries. No response.
Many 2003 filers have already done their FP.

What is going on?

Randomness!

My ND is 12/02 and I got a FP notice for 12/18/03 but I couldnt go because I was visiting India. I got it rescheduled for 01/15/04.
I had my FP done and my online message changed to
"On January 29, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

oopssss

ooooohoooo!! 02 fillers still waitng for FP........

No FP yet 03/03 but two BP (Blood pressure) done last week after reading lot of approvals hehehe :)....

sound good??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure if this info helps but my 485 ( and 140 ) papers were filed in Nov 03 and I received FP Notice in Jan for a Feb appt and the status changed for FP as received within 4 days for doing FPs