Is it Time to celebrate ?

chigc

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
My response to RFE was received by Nebraska on 08/13/04. My LUD has been changing everyday after that. I just checked a while ago and LUD changed to today with out any change in status. Is this good or bad ? Is approval around the corner ? Any guesses..

Thanks

From I've been reading in this forum it is a good sign, usually this is the "noise" prior to approval. best of luck and let us know,

You will get your approval in couple of days or this friday...
Same thing happened to me also ... Got the approval after a week of reponding to REF.. Approved on 8/13/04

Good Luck ...

thanks,
- Flam

Thanks flamboyant. Did your LUD change everyday after they received your reply for RFE ?

same here

Spouse's response for RFE was received by USCIS on 8/13/04. LUD changed on 8/17 and 8/18.
ND 8/21/02
FP2 5/15/04
RFE 7/21/04(same day I had my pp stamped, my case was approved on 6/30/04), for proof of status, response received by USCIS on 8/13/04
Hopefully it is a good sign.

Well

Well, you guys could be right. I hope you are right. My RFE was received on august 3, LUD changed on 4,5,6, and stopped.

Now, today is 18, two weeks after they have received RFE. No sign of approval. No LUD change anymore.

I got similiar response when I posted my message after that continious LUD change, and somebody replied that my approval was in one week. Its been 2 weeks now, and I am prepared for next several weeks. I have seen people are waiting more than a year after they responded RFE. How can I claim I won't be one of those few.

I am so much frustrated that I don't wish or hope anything when it comes to immigration.

I can understand your feelings Sahin. Hope our guesses are right and we see approvals quickly. By the way, are your finger prints still valid ?

Yes

Yes, I have my 2nd FP done, just few days before I got my RFE. My FP2 is done in the middle of June.

RD: Mid Sept, 2002
ND: Early Oct, 2002
FP1:Nov 2002
FP2: June 2004
RFE: Mid July 2004
RFE received by USCIS: August 3, 2004 (Birth Certidicate, Special Registration)

Waiting........................

Yes. It is time to celebrate

flamboyant you were right. I got the approval today. Just received the email with magic words 'Approved'. My dependent case is not approved yet though. I don't know what is going on there.

Congrats, chicgc!
Did your LUD change on 8/19 before you see the approval notice today?I'm anxiously waiting for my wife's approval. Her response to RFE was received by USCIS on 8/13.(same day as yours), LUD changed on 8/14, 8/17, 8/18, then stopped.

Thanks, chicgc!
Enjoy your weekend and the beginning of a new life with freedom!
My case was approved on 6/30 without RFE. Wife received RFE (generated on 7/21) for proof of status.
Maybe your spouse's case is already approved, but they haven't updated the online status.