• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

is it the 2nd NL?

alebachew

Registered Users (C)
Thank you for your inquiry.*

If you are in the United States, you may be eligible to apply to the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) for adjustment of status.* The option to adjust status may no longer be available to all applicants.* To determine whether you are eligible to adjust your status you must contact the USCIS website*http://www.uscis.gov**to obtain instructions on how to make an appointment with your local USCIS office by using INFO Pass. When contacting your local CIS office they may inform you that you will not be eligible to file your adjustment until your case number is current and available for processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin atwww.travel.state.gov*to view the current case numbers being processed.* This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

If the CIS determines that you are eligible to adjust status you will be required to pay a non-refundable diversity-processing fee of $330.00 per person directly to the Department of State.* This fee is assessed to cover cost incurred by the Department of State in running the lottery selection process and is separate from any fees you will need to pay the CIS as part of your adjustment application. Failure to pay this fee may result in the loss of your diversity visa. If you are not approved for your visa or are not granted an interview, this fee cannot be refunded to you under any circumstances.* Please mail a money order for the diversity-processing fees to the address given below.*

U.S. Department of State

Diversity Visa Program

P.O. Box 979079

St. Louis, Missouri**63197-9000

Also, please forward the completed DSP-122 form back to KCC.* Question 4 of this form states: Name of United States Consular Office where you would like to process your application. When adjusting status with the Citizenship and Immigration Service, please list the address of your local CIS office. This will allow the next instruction letter to be processed to you.

dear britsimon,
thank you for your answer.
let's say i give her her demand which is divorce right now. can i go by myself to the interview of course without her and the kids and taking with me the divorce certificate.
regards,