Is it required to send visa application documents to consulate prior to interview day

High5

Registered Users (C)
Is it required to send visa application related documents to consulate prior to interview day? I read on some website that the documents need to be sent 5 days prior to the interview date. Is that still the case. If so, what is the normal mode of sending the documents?

Its still true.i think the fastest way would be FEDEX..overnight or something.Hey do you know anybody having date for Mumbai in jan end..i am lloking for a date for my paretns.let me know.

smilesmita

hi smilesmita. Sorry I don't know of anybody who has dates in Jan. Is it possible to exchange dates? I didn't know of such an option.

acutally i am myslelf not sure about it..but probably some people do block dates and sell it.when they release it..the same time you can be ready on computer and grab it...hopefully that shud be the procuedure...
Dont know..i am just trying my luck...i have been on net since 2 days but havent found a single date in jan or feb in mumbai consulate..i am so bugged.
anyways thanks for the answer.