Is It possible??

Lukaq

Dear members
Thanks a lot for all this huge information on this forum....
I have question and i hope our experts can answer me.
If I am stay in Dallas, and my attorney is in NY ,can i apply with my attorney in NY Asylum office while my i am in Dallas because i have a good job here and this attorney is very good one and will help me in my case i want to know before make contact with attorney.
- i am in Dallas.
-attorney in NY.
-can i stay in Dallas and apply in NY. or asylum office will refused my paper because my address is in Dallas?

Thanks and waiting for your help......

I stayed in dallas for 4 months after I applied in anaheim but my lawyer advice me to stay in california untill I get my EAD

can i use my attorney address??

If they discover at the interview that you do not live in their jurisdiction they will cancel the interview and transfer you case to proper office. Depending on circumstances such a lie may hurt your credibility.

If they discover at the interview that you do not live in their jurisdiction they will cancel the interview and transfer you case to proper office. Depending on circumstances such a lie may hurt your credibility.

I agree. In the legal field, you'd better don't play around with the immigration office. They have all the right to determine your destiny in this country. If later your case is transferred to immigration judge, the governmental prosecutor may question your credibility in the application process.

You live in Dallas why don't you apply to Houston and request your attorney come down once if you need him to represent him in your interview.