Is it possible to send documents without waiting for an RFE?

jigesh

Registered Users (C)
My daughter\'s vaccination was not complete when we submitted our I-485 and so doctor then crossed "vaccination incomplete" block of her I-693.
Our RD is 02/12 and ND is 03/01.

Now her vaccination is complete. Is it possible to send the fresh I-693 without waiting for an RFE? I am sure INS will otherwise issue an RFE - so just was thinking of saving some time by sending the documents without waiting for an RFE. On the other side what if INS loses this extra document?!!

Any experience of sending documents without RFE?

Thank you.

Jigesh

You have to get the original copy from your lawyer before you process everything.

We did....

Our attorney mailed the second set of medical records (vacination) to INS, after filing our 485 papers along with the first set of medical records.
In our case, we were advised to have 4 to 6 weeks gap between first vacincation and second one. Instead of wasting time until the second is over,our attorney filed the papers.
I wish the second set of medical records will be taken in account so that no RFE will be issed.
Hope this info helped you.....

Sai

Never send additional documents without RFE

Here is it why...
Without RFE your Document will remain in some waiting file for quite sometime. But RFE\'s are filed right away!!!!