is it possible to get approved while name check is pending

glrao

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Any one of you have an experience in getting GC approved while the name is email indicated that it is still pending... Pls post the details thanks

Dont think thats possible !!!!! People who have been interview and had cleared were told that case will be approved upon clearing of name check

Technically no.

But a lot of people got approval when status was still showing "FP notice sent". They may have received FP/Name check back from FBI but status never got updated. Many times USCIS failed to update the online status.

glrao said:
Friends,

Any one of you have an experience in getting GC approved while the name is email indicated that it is still pending... Pls post the details thanks

glrao said:
Friends,

No Chance...Waiting for the past 100 days just because of Name check. Many were approved whose FP were given in Late Sept, Oct, Nov, and even some in December. But I think my name check got approved very recently with the LUD changes on Dec 20th, 21st. I have put all kind of pressures on FBI(Sent e-mail, Fax, Letter to congressman, Faxed to Assistant Director FBI, Regd. Letter to Assistant Director, Called many times to Diana Berger, Rene Morton etc...). Hope I will get 485 approval this week.

My strong argument is 485 pending because of the FBI Name check either one of the applicants...If your Name check is clear you are 80% done...Rest only matter of times....

I need ur help...

Could any one of you please provide us the details how can we check whether our name check is done or not?

I mean email addresses or fax number for FBI to check the status.