ND: 9/1/99
REF received by INS: Jan. 3,
How many people similar to this profile still waiting for approval? Is
it normal? If processing time pass the 540 days per AVM, can we file
class action suit against INS?

Thanks,

Sonic

No Title

I definitely think something must be wrong here. Did you talk to an IIO ? RFE clearly says they need 14 days after they receive your response to make a decision. So, either your attorney has not mailed it, or somehow it got lost in the mail or they have misplaced it, or it is approved and sent to your previous address (if you have moved recently). I don\'t know what else it could be. First thing, however difficult it is, try re-dialing lot of times (802-527-4913) and talk to a live person at VSC.

No Title

I just talked to IIO, she said it\'s normally take 90 days after receiving RFE to make a desicion. Well, what\'s else can I do?

No Title

According to previuse cases it ussualy took two to three weeks for INS to approve the case. Don\'t worry I think it is just a standard message. I just sent my RFE which was employment letter and my lawyer told me it will take three weeks after the time INS receives the letter. If there are many applicants in RFE queue it will take longer, but since I just see few RFE I don\'t think it will take more than four weeks

No Title

It takes 2 days to 2 months. Avg 2 weeks. Make sure INS received your RFE response. That\'s all you can do.

Your AOS officer may have too much of backlog or may be on vacation.

No Title

ND 09/15, EB2, INDIA
My RFE was issued on 12/28/00 received on 01/06/01 and replied on 01/7 message updated on 01/11. RFE was for Employment letter. Talked to IIO on 2/7 and she said it will take couple of week, I asked couple means two or more, she said could be. Still waiting.