Is it normal to have 2nd interview for M-400?

binoyce

I filled my N-400 application 88 days before the 5th anniversary. I am eligible based on my employment-based permanent residency, continued presence in the US, and no criminal record except speeding tickets with fines under $500, which I paid. I stayed with my employer who sponsored my green card a few months after the green card approval and continued working at other companies in the same field to date.
My fingerprint was reused, and the interview was completed about a month before my 5-year anniversary. I passed the civics and English tests and received form N-652 with "tests passed" but "decision cannot be made" check marks. The officer told me that since the interview date was before the 5-year anniversary, they couldn't approve my application; however, I am otherwise eligible.
I received another interview notice, requesting me to appear about a week after my 5th anniversary. I was expecting a notice to attend the oath ceremony.
Is this second interview (8 AM) a cause for concern, or is it simply to ask questions to confirm that nothing changed since the previous interview and have the same-day oath? Seattle Field Office schedules oath on the same day.
Thank you!