Is it ND or RD on the status web site

jafa1

Registered Users (C)
When the processing times say "Currently Proccessing Cases reciepted on x date" I'm told they mean the RD.

My paper notice has
RD 10/23/02
ND 11/21/02

However the BCIS status check says

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on November 21, 2002.

Just seems strange that web site says " Your ### was received on ND" the piece of paper says they received it on 10/23.

Is it the same for the rest of you ?

I know this is a rather trival (4 weeks either way , so who cares), just wondered if I'm an Oct02 case or a Nov02 case as far as the processing times are concerned.

Looks like it is Notice date. Even it says "Received on ..."
For I-140 I have just two days difference, but for 485 - it is 2 weeks.

I have 3 dates

I have 3 different dates for my I-765.
RD: Feb. 15, 03
ND on Notice: April 30, 03
Date on on-line status check: ...was received on March 21, 03.

I really don't know which one is the correct notification date, April 30 or March 21?

GasXL,

If the dates dont match there is a good chance that u are looking at a wrong reciept status. Do you have a copy of the reciept?

I did not mix the receipts.
Because I submitted my I-765 during the reduced fee period, they just gave me a yellow fee receipt. I found the case no. on the receipt and check the status on line. It says "...was received on March 21, 2003...". But I did not get formal receipt notice until early May. In this formal receipt, the RD is Feb. 15, ND is April 30. So, I really do not know which one is the real ND?