IS it Good or Bad!?but any way its Surprise!??

Nimmi

Registered Users (C)
My PD is not current yet, I am from retrogression affected country, but recevied 4 emails 2 days back saying RFE was sent out on June 14th, 2006.

Any other EB3 recevied RFE recently? Are they just pre-processing 485 waiting for visa number being available or this is a good news for me.

Thanks

They are doing pre-processing. So that they can keep your file in approval table until your priority date become current.

ok Mr.

Here is Mine is 140/485 May 04. Labour Nov'02...any chances of getting approval soooon?!!?? hihihi..!!

Hi Guys i recieved my RFE's

Hi Guys,

I recived my RFE's for me and my daughter...for my daughter asking that oldest proofs showing both parents names!??i got 3 types proofs i am ok with it.
for me I-94 for particular date with both the side of I-94. but I have only front side of it..is it will be problem!??
if not they asked to send the stamp of immigration on that date from ur passport!!?
any similar RFE's!??any advices!??!
I am going to India next week..is that aproblem after submiting the REF's!??

Thanks Guys..plz i need ur feedback....

Rfe

Hello Nimmi,

Well regarding I-94, i had the same query in the month of april 4th 06. and i was in india during that time, I came back on April 30th I had around 5-6 queries out which this is one.
"Submit copy of I-94 arrival/departure record"
I submitted the last one which i had in full that with front and back which i arrived on April 30th I-94 card + AP stampped + passport copy where the entry date was stampped.
It never mentioned anythig about particular period. My case was approved on June 1st 06 and i received my physical on june 6th 06.
you should be fine with AP. I hope you have your AP with your right.