• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is it affect me ? PLs, advise, its urgent !

arya2004k

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, my case will be current in november 2009as00005***, i have emailed kcc on 15 september, but in 17 september kcc reply me this :

Thank you for your inquiry.

When inquiring about the status of your case, you are required to provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth. For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

Williamsburg, Kentucky
KCCDV@state.gov
(606) 526-7500

and in 17 september i resend my email with all required information they need for.
is it okey ? or some thing wrong, pls advise me. its urgent.

Hi all, my case will be current in november 2009as00005***, i have emailed kcc on 15 september, but in 17 september kcc reply me this :

Thank you for your inquiry.

When inquiring about the status of your case, you are required to provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth. For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

Williamsburg, Kentucky
KCCDV@state.gov
(606) 526-7500

and in 17 september i resend my email with all required information they need for.
is it okey ? or some thing wrong, pls advise me. its urgent.

You got one of those warning too? This is very common for people who are sending an e-mail to KCC for the first time. :eek:

Nothing to worry. KCC is just applying security meassure. They will not open your case file or reply your e-mail if you dont provide the three things: Name, Case Number, and birth date.

This is also the same if you are trying to contact KCC through the phone. They will ask you the same things before they can answer any questions.

thanks mic 27,

it means there is some thing wrong in my first email, isnt it ? i know that mistake, i forget to include my date of birth, but when i resending it i include all require documents. i hope this time kcc should provide me my interview date.

thanks gerindo !!

now i resend all required information, dob, case number and full name. is it fine ?

I dont see your problem. They told you exactly which information you need to provide to request information. :confused::eek: