Is it a complicated case?

arzootech

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
This forum is a great help.Just Mailed my N400 and.Following are my details and want to get your suggestions to see if my case is Straight forward or i need a lawyer.Except the following Employment concerns every thing else is clean.

1: Applied My Green card through Employer A some time back in 2001.

2: In Auguest 2006 my Manager gave me a hint about my layoff and was looking for a new opportunity and found another Job with Employer B in September 2006(second week) on EAD. Job is a similar(Skills etc) as with Employer A.But did not File AC21.

3: Terminated by Employer A in First week of october 2006(So i was working for both Employer A and Employer B for 3 weeks on EAD).I didnot Resign myself to Employer A when i got a job with Emloyer B just to avoid any future issues at the citizenship time as i was any way expecting termination from Employer A.

4: Got my Greencard approved without any interview in May2006 when i was working with Employer B.

5: Left Employer B and Joined Employer C in November 2006(5 months after getting my Greencard approved)

I have the termination letters from My Greencard sponsored Employer A.What do you guys think about my above employment histroy concerns?
Do i need a Lawyer or my case is straight forward?

Thanks and Appreciate your help.
Ray