• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is is necessary to confirm

arya2004k

Registered Users (C)
Dear all

I need to know that is it necessary to call or email kcc for to confirm do my first letter reply reach their or not .

I have send it to kcc on 20 may and the fedex courier servise provides the detail that the document has been delevered om may 26.

Now do i need to confirm again or its ok.

with regards

sorry for wrong spelling , is ! thats it

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, this is my assumption that :

asian case number system is quite different from last year.

there is total 14002 winners.

In my assumption, if some one's case number is one then pls count his/her spouse and children, (suppose case number 1 have 3 children and a spouse) , then the another persons case number in asia will be 5, like this .....

Assume that, total selectee 14002 (real), total number of spouses of those selectees ( around ( 9000 - 11000), total number of children of those selectees ( 15000 - 18000).

If it so, then it can be happened. by this some one's case number should be more than 42000.
Remember ! If case 1 get the visa, by this, another 4 selectee (principal applicant cant get their visa).

This is just my calculation. what you all think about it ?

with regards.

Hello all !! Finally i decided that, i couldnt contact kcc do my documents reach their or not !! because i beleive that mr c.cannon is a right person, who signed my fedex envelope. any advise !!

Hi Arya2004...

Don't panic too much. You'll be fine.
At the end its all luck, just take it easy.
That's all we can do.

hi

hi

u are fine. C.Cannon received mine, KCC confirm they got mine, yours cant be different.