Is Going early for FP helps...

This is my gut feeling

I have been observing this data for long time. (7/8 months)
I haven\'t seen more than 1 or 2 approvals, that happened before the FP date.
My guess is most of the RFE guys (if not all) have done their FP once/twice ahead of schedule.
Once again, I don\'t have enough data to come to a conclusion, but in my personal analysis
\'\'\'risks outweigh gains of the earlier FP\'\'\'\'
Just my 2 cents

Jony Lever, Dee Rod, Vishnu, PCee, CIBA -- All Gurus

What do you feel about what Judy is saying here ? Does it hurt to do FP early ?

Cant say

if early FP helps but i have seen some people getting approval
after a month and for some it has taken about a year .
When you do FP has nothing to do the approval , it is a must
that u should have fp and fp related stuff at the time of
approval . It all depends on when you got your fp notice .
Again there is no consistency in the order of fp notice .

Does early FP help?

Judy Lee,

If the question is "Does it help?" then the simple answer is "Yes" To prove this even two cases are enough.

But "does it hurt?" "I don\'t think so!" The reason you gave for this doesn\'t make much sense! Note that most of the people we are tracking in the summary did early FP and there is no proof that doing early FP caused some of them RFE! It is some thing like saying "If you apply for EAD then it will cause RFE" (because number of people applied for EAD is comparable to people did early FP).

Now my speculation...
Previously (when FP is not by national system), CSC was issuing FP notices when it is time to adjucate the case, now it is scheduling as early as possible based on work load at corresponding ASCs and number of applicants. This is some thing like agency checks (ofcourse it is part of it). For some one all agency checks finished doesn\'t mean that, that person will get approval immediately! They have to wait for their turn based on RD or ND (what ever). But let\'s say that if agency checks are not completed then it could delay approval though even if it is your turn!

So bottom line, at this point of time some one with 12/2001 RD doing early FP may not help but some one with 04/2001 or 05/2001 RD (I mean if it is your turn to get AOS based on RD/ND then..) and got FP recently and scheduled in some time Feb then go do it ASAP, you may get your approval even before your FP scheduled date.

- PCee