Is GC for Future Employment OK?

vnirmala

Registered Users (C)
My GC was sponsered by company A. I worked for this company for more than 4 years. Then i took permanent after 180 day period. Now i got an RFE for EVL and prospects of Employment, paystubs and W2's. My current employer as per the corporate rules can't give me any additional letter to show the clear prospects of employment other than the offer letter and EVL. So my lawyer wanted to show this as a Future employment case.So i got the letter to show the prospects of employment from my sponsor company.Please let me know if there is any risk involved in doing so i.e going back to the previous employer as a future employment. Does this lead to any complications and prone to interview?

vnirmala said:
My GC was sponsered by company A. I worked for this company for more than 4 years. Then i took permanent after 180 day period. Now i got an RFE for EVL and prospects of Employment, paystubs and W2's. My current employer as per the corporate rules can't give me any additional letter to show the clear prospects of employment other than the offer letter and EVL. So my lawyer wanted to show this as a Future employment case.So i got the letter to show the prospects of employment from my sponsor company.Please let me know if there is any risk involved in doing so i.e going back to the previous employer as a future employment. Does this lead to any complications and prone to interview?
Just send the letter you are working as full time employee of the company. You do not have to specify about the future.

tammy2 said:
Just send the letter you are working as full time employee of the company. You do not have to specify about the future.
Tammy2 thank you for the reply.But in the RFE they specifically asked for the prospects of employment. But my current employer is not giving me any additional letters other than offer letter to support prospects of employment.So do you still think that i can just send the offer letter from?

future employment

I just wanted to share this...
I am going for an inteview with following situation.
Was working in 'Company A'.. joined 'company B'.. 'company A' filed my i-140 and i-485 after i joined 'company B'... now i've interview and still working for 'company B'... Both are ready to give letter in support of getting GC.. with 'company A' letter (which is a small company.. not very very good profit figures...profit is less than my indicated salary..) how are my chances for getting GC..
if any body with this experience..please shed some light

tundraKumar said:
I just wanted to share this...
I am going for an inteview with following situation.
Was working in 'Company A'.. joined 'company B'.. 'company A' filed my i-140 and i-485 after i joined 'company B'... now i've interview and still working for 'company B'... Both are ready to give letter in support of getting GC.. with 'company A' letter (which is a small company.. not very very good profit figures...profit is less than my indicated salary..) how are my chances for getting GC..
if any body with this experience..please shed some light

Did you get an RFE? If so can you tell me what is it about? When both the companies are ready to give you a letter ,why are you opted to go with company A?

Your employer has to give you an EVL letter addressed to USCIS. Something similar to the following format. Employers will not usually have any problem in giving this letter if you are a permanent employee. Take this format to your immediate manager or HR manager and explain.

Date

US Citizenship and Immigration Services
XXYYZZ Service Center
<>

Dear Sir or Madam:

This letter is to confirm that <ur name> is employed with us as a <ur title - same/similar to one in LC> (Code: <from LC> ) on a full time, permanent basis since <start date - after 180 days of 485 RD>. <New Employer Name> is an XXYYZZ firm, providing AABBCC solutions and services. <couple of lines about their business/revenues>

In his capacity as a <ur title>, <ur name> receives an annual base salary of <ur salary - hopefully similar to offered wage in LC>. In addition, he is eligible for paid vacation, health and retirement benefits, and applicable monthly and/or periodic bonuses.

His duties include: <similar job description from LC>

His work location may range all over the US, depending upon our client locations. <New employer's> geographic areas include, but are not limited to AABBCC. (this para is optional)

Please feel free to contact us if your office requires any further information.

Sincerely,

XYZ