Is FP2 free of charge?

getit

Registered Users (C)
I know that $25 were charged for FP1 which was included in the filing fee, how about FP2? I am going to have FP2 tomorrow but not sue if I need to bring a check book with me.

Thanks,

getit, to the best of my understanding you are not supposed to payanything for FP2. Naybody else has any other opinion?
Getit, let me know, because my request is supposed to come soon, and I am going to Detroit too. BTW, there's supposed to be construction on I-94, in this environment, I would leave a little earlier to get there..

getit said:
I know that $25 were charged for FP1 which was included in the filing fee, how about FP2? I am going to have FP2 tomorrow but not sue if I need to bring a check book with me.

Thanks,

NO!
:D

I did not pay when I did my FP2. ;)

gvaknin said:
getit, to the best of my understanding you are not supposed to payanything for FP2. Naybody else has any other opinion?
Getit, let me know, because my request is supposed to come soon, and I am going to Detroit too. BTW, there's supposed to be construction on I-94, in this environment, I would leave a little earlier to get there..
I will post here tomorrow afternoon. I think I-96 is OK.

2FP is free. I got mine done yesterday.
About traffic on 94, its slow near Telgraph constuction but rest of the drive if good.

getit, thanks for sharing the info. I hope traffic wasn't bad :)
Did you have to take your original receipt with you? or just the letter you got from USCIS for FP2?

gvaknin said:
getit, thanks for sharing the info. I hope traffic wasn't bad :)
Did you have to take your original receipt with you? or just the letter you got from USCIS for FP2?
FP2 notice receipt from USCIS and ID with photo ( driver's licence or passport). I took I-96, not bad