Is fingerprint review and FBI FP and Name check one and the same?

haradica

Registered Users (C)
I have completed my FP and have just recieved a message

'On March 24, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case'

Does this mean that both FBI FP results and Name Check has been completed. Guess I am a little confused at the moment. Anybody who can throw some light on the same and Thanks

FBI FP and FBI Name/DOB check are two different things. If you spend sometime on the forum and search for this topics, you will get all answers to your questions as this question has been discussed several times. I think Dsatish has a thread which explains all the checks done by USCIS.

haradica said:
I have completed my FP and have just recieved a message

'On March 24, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case'

Does this mean that both FBI FP results and Name Check has been completed. Guess I am a little confused at the moment. Anybody who can throw some light on the same and Thanks

Tieing the message with the process

Hi Needhelp1,

I have gone thru some of the threads which speak about name checks etc, including the info provided by DSatish. But I am not able to co-relate the message I have got to the diff procedural steps that he had so generously mentioned.

Like when USICS mentions "results of your fingerprint review has been recieved"

Does this mean that FP Check,FBI Name Check, CIA Check et all have been completed?