is email notice good enough for passport stamp?

First Congrats to u and family.

Answer....YES...and ...Nooooooooooo

Learned from a thread, he went to Local office for stamping after few days of approval (email received) with email printout, his intentions was to travel next week, they(officer) looked in their system and told he need to wait until his system shows that he got approval.

One of lucky person also shared that never received approval notice, and he walked-in and got stamped with no prob.

its upto on u, u like to try luck, or...... :D

What option do I select here?

Please select type of appointment.
You need an immigration form.

You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.

You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.

You have a question about your case.

You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp.

To file for an extension of an Employment Authorization Document OR it has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.

You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

You have an expired I688b, that you received under the Legalization (Amnesty).

cinabee, my best congrats!

why do not you call USCIS number and ask them , if their system also shows"approved", you can give a try to get stamped with an email notice.

Congratulations.... and You have got to select the fifth one.....

"You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp."

Thank you guys so much for the support. It has been a long wait. However, for some reason, I am still not excited (yes, sexually. *haha)

I really wish good luck for those who have still been waiting. All I did was sending 2 faxes in July about my FP. Nothing really special.

congrats chinabee
i would be better to wait a few days and go with your approval notice. It only takes 2-3 days after you receive the e-mail to get the approval letter in the mail.