Is "driving with suspended license" a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ernorman said:
Oh, so this is not Gestapo? INS made me stay in limbo for almost 5 months since I resigned from my ex-job, thinking that they will listen to another department of U.S. government. The fact is that they don't give a damn to ANYONE.
If I have ever had a patient from INS who is in life-or-death situation, I am going to say, "look, your ND is 2006, there are a lot of people waiting before you and you have to just wait, wait, wait...."
I will love to have their job one day. You know, their job is so easy, otherwise you can not explain why it is suddently a piece of cake after you sued them. If they ever do something wrong, they get U.S. attorney to defend them, for free. How pathetic.

Again, questions for you:

Have you ever been sent to a concentration camp or beaten or unfairly jailed by INS?
If your answer is NO than you have no right to call INS Gestapo.

Again, if they did something wrong in your case (which happens, system cannot work 100% without problems) that is not enough to call them Gestapo (there are bunch of other suitable adjectives (words) to use).

The fact is that they don't give a damn to ANYONE.

NOT TRUE. I know there are cases like yours but that's not enough to generalize that. If they didn't care we wouldn't have been approved...

There are people who have veen treated unfair or waited more than pthers, we can discuss those and poin out INS's mistakes but it is wrong to generalize based on those single cases and it's certainly not only wrong but unallowable to call them Gestapo...

Status
Not open for further replies.