is Date on www.uscis.gov for local office, tranfer date or AoS filing date??

To the best of My Knowledge that date is for the cases filed in that particular office ie Family based or asylum based etc.
Transfer cases ( employment)are diffrent and usually are called early
what local office are you talking abt

My Local office is Miwaukee..the date shown on website is Oct 2003 and the my filing of AoS/485 was Aug 2002.

sap560086 said:
My Local office is Miwaukee..the date shown on website is Oct 2003 and the my filing of AoS/485 was Aug 2002.

I am in the same boat. My wife's case was transferred on July 26, 04 and have been wondering since what the I-485 processing with RD of October 2003 would mean. If it is for the Employment based GC, then my wife's case (with RD of Sept 02) should have been adjudicated the moment it landed in the Milwaukee office but I have not heard from them in almost 3 months now.
Guys, I don't think the published date in the Milwaukee office is for our cases, though would love if someone could confirm/deny my hunch!!

thanks guys, keep updating your status.

i have answear...what local office date mean

I have proper answear now. The date published on Website is not yet all related tranfered application. Those dates are for those filed directly at local office only.
So that means there is no Proper date any where published for people who got transfered to Local office... :eek:

is this answer from ins officers or some body else?

deffinetly this is not right answer?

if ur case is with local office ---
if u wnat to make a case status enquiry they will allways compare with local office dates with 485 filing date.

got it/

thanks