Is CSC processing more than we think ?

ins_blog

Registered Users (C)
The work kashmir has done shows the approval are happening at last.

My experience with the online system where the kashmir data comes from is odd. I had a 2nd FP notice issued 17th May and an L1 renewal approved end of May. So far their have be no changes or touch date updated on the online system. Obviously these changes would not be seen by any scanner.

I had the same on the 1st FP it took 8 month to show - even though the phone system was updated soon after.

Anyone elase had the same happen - care to guess if I'm the exception or this is common place ?

WAC-02-283-xxxxx

same series

hey,

we are same series..wac-02-285- 5xxxx. ( my family also same series )
nice to meet you.
how is going or happening ?
i am very boring and tierd of processing.

wac022835xxxx
nd/rd :eek:ct 9/2002
1 fp : sep 26/2003 ( my wife waiting 1 fp )
2 ead 2 ap
waiting for 3 ap
ad : ?????

From the approvals posted today, looks like CSC is already working on May cases..
What happened to all Feb, March & April filers who are still awaiting approval?

Mango tango!

you dont understand. They have completed thier mandatory 5% approvals for those months. They will now do the 5% for May and move the date.

I guess one person proves the rule - I'm not the only one where the online system is not updated - I hope this does not mean I get stuck.

Having given the INS a hard time for not updating my case I did a 2nd FP at 1.30pm on 10th June and on the 12th June (a Saturday) the website had been updated with FP received and processing resumed.

It took 8 months for the first FPs to make it to the website and my L1 renewal issued end of May is still not showing.

Those waiting for a couple of years will probably remeber all the BS we heard about the INS not being able to process the tapes from the FBI containing the results of the security checks....seems like they may well have automated it at last.