Is being stuck with FBI like hitting a brick wall?

asylee01

Registered Users (C)
The only way out is just to wait?? or what else can be done?
since suing the CIS is not even going to make any difference at this point.
can anybody give any hint?? i SENT a FOIR, can i do anything with that? :mad:

why would i send an e-mail to TSC to inquire about my name check knowing that my file is sitting in Dallas Office?

I waited for my background checking almost a year, then I hired a lawer. After 1 month he filed a lawsuit against them I recieved my papers. how does that sound.?

Arturanna: can you recommend a good lawyer?

Hi, Arturanna:

Congratulations on your successful story. Could you recommend a good lawyer? Do you mind telling me how much it will cost?

Thanks a lot.

I waited for my background checking almost a year, then I hired a lawer. After 1 month he filed a lawsuit against them I recieved my papers. how does that sound.?
i think that sounds very good but i hope this option is still valid.
can you provide some details please?

I did my interview in San Francisco asylum office, after 2 weeks I got recommended for approval ,and then loooooooooong wait., about a year, my first lawyer I had in San. couldn't do anything. at the beginning of this year I moved to Boston, MA, where I found this guy, who as i said just did everything perfectly. it cost me 5.500$, so if you live in this area give me your contact information I will contact you.

Happened to me as well. I contacted my congress woman and the name check was completed immediately. Didn't cost me a dime. :)

so contacting the congress man/woman actually works, so why do i read from different members that it doesn't work??

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way out is just to wait?? or what else can be done?
since suing the CIS is not even going to make any difference at this point.
can anybody give any hint?? i SENT a FOIR, can i do anything with that? :mad:

Mr. Asylee: It seems you made a bad choice when you waited so many years to file for you greencard. I have seen some individuals who got their greencard, but filed after you. however, I don't think that your case is way too delayed; and it seems they are working on it, so just wait....I have seen in different situations that it is good idea to file on time. good luck

ok, i'm sorry i will get in my time machine and apply on time!
there was a reason for this delay.
thanks

hey Asylee01 ,

i have the same situation like yours. i applied for my GC on June of 2000 and the only thing i got from them so far was Biometrics code 3 scheduled last May !. i am still waiting and they don't give me any response that why my case is being delayed. i tried every thing you name , congress , senators , several letters to DHS , NSC and 100 phone calls . it seems we are stuck in name check. my next move is WOM (law suite against USCIS). people who got their asylum approved on 2005 are getting their GC now and we are still waiting . this is F***** ridiculous . any way good luck and i will post any progress here.

armin78, sorry to hear about your situation, i'm too getting ready to file WOM, i have already sent the USCIS a notice of legal action and i gave them 30 days, there has been more than one successful case that i heard about enough to give me some hope.
It's very sad that we would have to SUE them to get a status while we pay taxes just like everybody else, Also knowing that i might face the same delay when applying for the citizenship is making me sick.

I just found out that writing letters to Mrs. Bush doesn't work anymore either! a friend sent her a letter and asked her for help. She just received a letter today from the FBI that your letter to Mrs. Bush was forwarded to us but sorry your case is still being processed!!!