Is approval storm stoped ? or another round is coming ?

sannams

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

Looks like finally approval trend stoped @ TSC, Do any guys think is it is going to start again or stoped until oct 2007. Please post your insights....

Personally....

I'm grasping at this straw called hope till July 31.... Will let go after that and check future visa bull... when released

Hey guys,

Looks like finally approval trend stoped @ TSC, Do any guys think is it is going to start again or stoped until oct 2007. Please post your insights....

I think everyone got approved. We are the unlucky ones still waiting, so we have to get use to the awfully quite forum.....

I assume they are still working and perhaps will work until August end. I got following response from TSC thru congressman yesterday when I wanted to know if TSC has assigned visa numbers to our cases.

" I am unable to provide that information to you for our office is making a concentrated effort on adjudication I-485's where a visa became available on July 1st and that if your contituent does not receive a notice of action on his/her case by the end of the August, then to please contact us at this time. "

Something like this told by my lawyer as well .. in August we should still see approvals for old cases..
Lets hope and pray to God..we come out of this dark tunnel..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know when I would get my FP notices before I can wait for my approval.....getting frustrated with this every day!!

There are still approvalS flowing in NSC, once they slow down flow may start here in TSC.

I got APPROVAL notice sent message for my 4TH EAD today. I think that means there is a long delay in my 485.

sannams

when did you apply for ur EAD ?? am still waiting for EAD to be approved AP is approved though and the current ead would expie ina week. any pointers on how to expedite is appreciated

thanks
utie

UTIE, when did you apply for AP, I applied on June 13th and still no news...though I saw LUD on AP yesterday without message change

sannams

when did you apply for ur EAD ?? am still waiting for EAD to be approved AP is approved though and the current ead would expie ina week. any pointers on how to expedite is appreciated

thanks
utie

u_take_it_easy

This one I got from another forum today, hope this helps. ( user is velu555 )

Use this fax number and format, I got this from another site. Addition to this, you can schedule an Info pass and talk to an IO there, I heard that one helps too. Good luck

TSC fax#: 214-962-2632.

To,
ADJUDICATION OFFICER,
Texas Service Center,
Immigration and Naturalization service

SUB: Request to please expedite employment authorization (I765) Application

Explain why you badly need your EAD

A#:
I765 receipt #:
I485 Receipt#:

If there are any questions or concerns, I can be reached at

Email:
Phone#:
fax#:

Yours sincerely,

(Name)
Address

goodachari117 ,

We applied our EAD's on may 2nd 2007 and we went for EAD realted FP ON May 30th.

Let me know if you need any information.

Good luck

I believe the approvals will continue regardless August VB. According to my lawyer, visa numbers are reserved for those waiting cases. Lets hope its true!!!

do not lose hope

I honestly believe that everyone with older PD has been pre-adjudicated and will get approved eventually. USCIS will keep on approving cases until October unless they run out of Visa numbers. Even if they run out of visa numbers this year, older PDs will have priority next year. Just hang on. I would say simply keep on doing your thing and hang in there. Please do not let this anxiety to affect your day-to-day life. My advice would be to be diligent as you have been in the past. Keep on following up with USCIS on a weekly basis and try to escalate the issue as much as possible, but without obsessing over it.

Thank you MA_Labor,

I hope you are enjoying your freedom and sound sleep @ night. God knows when we will be there :(.

looks like they are working on cases (e.g. look at my LUDs) but dont know when they will approve..

I had LUD from 7/19,7/20,7/23,7/24,/725 so it seems that they are working..or some batch job is updating something else.