Is anyone waiting H1B Transfer Receipt notice

bestwishoh

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

My new company has filed my H1B transfer on 12/18/2006 to Vermont Center under regular processing. We don’t hire a lawyer. There is no receipt notice till today and the checks have not been cashed. :eek:

Is there anyone in the same situation? Any info will be greatly helpful.

Are there a telephone # I can reach VSC to ask for my applicaton?

Based on my experience of my current H1 process, USCIS sent out the receipt notice only 8 working days when they received my application. Now it has been 17 days. I am so worried now, and I really need get the receipt # to quit my job and start my new one right away.

Many thanks,

I am in the same shoes. Most of my friends received their notices in 3 days. I sent mine on Jan 2nd. Its Jan 11th now and I was under premium processing. Still haven't received my receipt. Argggh Frustrating after spending so much money.

sent december 18th no receipt

Mine was not premium processing, but I am still waiting for receipt for a transfer petition sent December 18th.

Additional Information

Hello
I need some assistance in providing direction to my prospective new employer who is willing to Transfer my H1.
Can I leave the country after they file for a transfer.
Where can I find the required documents that they need to file.

Thanks

H1 transfer receipt

Hello,

I'm in the same situation... i came to know from my employer that the documents were sent to USCIS about 10 days back for visa transfer and I haven't received the receipt notice... how long is it taking for USCIS to issue receipt numbers these days?
Any information people could share would be helpful...

Thanks

Hello guys, Its really urget, if the guru's can please help.

My company's lawyer filed my H1b transfer in July 06, and got the receipt so I joint the company, as per he said he got an RFE in Nov 13 asking for the $500 fraud protection fee, which he forgot to send.
After that we kept on waiting and waiting .....I was so worried so asked the the company to file for premium processing ...which they did..on March 05, 2007 ...overnight.
On march 06 2007 it showed me online that the case status has been resumed.
Again online now it is showing the last update on 11th March 2007

Now on March 19 2007 ...the company received all the PP documents back with just one line letter saying that ...we are sending back the PP documents and check as the Petition is already denied on March 05 2007.

My company's lawyer has not yet shown me any documents.....he has received from USCIS...
He also say's that we haven't received any official denial document yet from USCIS. .... so we should wait. and online it is still showing under pending case.

When I call USCIS they give the same Info that the case is still pending.

Please help what to do????
As I was looking in Filing an appeal they say in 30 days of denial date you have to file it...but guys I dont have the denial notice yet...

what should I do???

Give some light here...

Thanks