Is anyone\'s nd is Dec, 2001, still waiting? mine is 12/11. I just wondering why people\'s nd behind

umyal & vault, Do you know why our case are still pending while people\'s nd behind me all appr

Pending I-140

2002 hope,

I wish I knew the answer to your question as to why my petition is still pending. I gues INS is processing the petitions on LIFO basis. All I know is that my file has been assigned to an officer, and will take 4 weeks before the officer decides to approve/deny/RFE the petition.

Getting through to VSC is patience and hitting that redial button 5 million times. :=) Moreover I don\'t think that an IIO wil give you any info on your I-140 petition since you are the beneficiary. The better way to get the info is to talk to your HR, and conference your HR once you get the IIO on the phone.

Good Luck

my lawyer said that it\'s normal to wait for 4-5 months to get i-140 done, since the receipt did ind

I don\'t know waht to do now, can I call VSC by myself?

I don\'t know waht to do now, can I call VSC by myself?

2002hope,

you may call the VSC, but be forewarned that you will not get any info about your case from the IIO. Either your attorney or your Employer (who ever signed the I-140 petition) will be able to get answers about your I-140.

FYI:

When my I-140 petition was filed, the processing time was 90 - 150days.

Thank you!! I don\'t know why everyone \'s i-140 got approval so fast, mine is always slowest.

I know you can understand my feeling, right!! Hopeing we are the next one who get approval.