Is anyone filed in Apr 2002 or after got approval?

nath_r

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Is anyone got the approval filed in Apr 2002 or after.(02 series) I know that 03** series are getting approved. I have called already 1 fax, 2 times called. The case was missing for 1 week and came back and said the "we responded to your request concerning your case". Two times same messages and no approval. It's really frustrating. Can you please share your ideas what else can be done.

thanks
nath

WAC021735**** April 2002

Not approved yet so we are in the same boat.

Good luck to you!

nath_r said:
Hi,
Is anyone got the approval filed in Apr 2002 or after.(02 series) I know that 03** series are getting approved. I have called already 1 fax, 2 times called. The case was missing for 1 week and came back and said the "we responded to your request concerning your case". Two times same messages and no approval. It's really frustrating. Can you please share your ideas what else can be done.

thanks
nath

I'm in the same boat as you. Same dates and WAC number. My file just got tranfered to SJC office last week for an interview. Now waiting for an interview appointment. And the saga continues .....

The LUD changed on 8/27, we responded to your query message.

The same message was there before too. but on 8/27 it says "on Aug 27, ......".

Lots of ppl got approved with 485 ND ranging from Jan 2002 - Oct 2002. You are eligible to make an enquiry since JIT date is way past yours