Is Anybody Out There who got the Interview Notice from San Jose Office

r8345

Registered Users (C)
If anybody got the interview notice from San Jose INS office recently, please let me know when your file was transferred and how long you had to wait for the interview notice.

I've seen another thread "SFO/San Jose Interview", but it doesn't contain anything in recent days - I mean after october/November '02. Since now a days INS is very very slow and busy with registration, so I would like to get recent information and kick off this thread.

I'm a VSC filer and my file has been transferred to San Jose ( Though AVM says they transferred it to SFO, California) office on Jan 14, 2003. I would like to know how long I've to wait for Interview.

Please help me out in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

r8345

RD - OCT 2001
ND - DEC 2001
RFE - OCT 2002 (regarding Employment letter, Tax returns - No employer change so far though)
INS received Reply: Nov 2002

Transferred: Jan 14, 2003

Did anybody or friend of any got the Interview letter from San Jose Recently - please let me know.

Thanks
r8345

Arun,

I don't know that.

Since my address is in Santa Clara, so I'm assuming it'll be transferred to San Jose.

In the past, I saw somewhere in this board , one person who lived in Sunnyvale, but the AVM said the case had been transferred to SFO, though that gentleman got the interview notice from San Jose office.

Thanks
r8345