Is any March RFE replied Cases Updates? Totay I talked to IIO,

bharat2000

Registered Users (C)
Case is in waiting queue area, where the officers are going to pick the applications. The same answer I got one month before also. Any one have any idea about, How long it is going to take to process?

Thanks

It is frustrating

Every time I talked to an IIO, they keep saying my case is assigned to an Officer and I have to wait. But How long? It is highly frustrating. I believe your reply to the RFE was received by NSC on March 22nd and mine is on March 23rd. So I am counting on your approval to have a little hope to see mine.

Waste of time

Wonder why everyone hasn\'t realized YET what a waste of time it is to call up IIOs and listen to their utter nonsense answers ? The first post should have read " where the officers sit and chat about their spouses, kids and the weekend ball game .. "

Hi Bharat2000

Since April, I have talked to them three times and all three said the same stupid thing that the "Case is with an Officer". Is it for sure, who knows?

To VillageMD

You are right that it is a waste of time in most of the scenarios. But sometimes, you do get to talk to sensible people and it is all based on your luck.
See, when you get a RFE, you get the feeling that finally your file has been taken out and sooner get to see some positive things on your way after a very long journey. Prior to March 15th, we have seen cases getting approved in days after RFE. Haven\'t we? In my case, I work for a big company where my lawyer does not get to response to my questions and concerns most of the times. Where to go?

Very true

Talking to IIO is an utter waste of time. But as you guys said, sometimes you end up with a sane person. When I spoke with an IIO last time, I waited for almost an hr to get through and finally that IIO with a thick midwest accent said "Your case has you and your spouse...so it will take long. I don\'t know exactly how much. But from 6mo-1yr". I had to control my nerves from going crazy to hear that. My case is an RFE too. Issued and responded in March. Still waiting. Just the fact that we do not know what\'s happening is the most frustrating part, I guess. Goodluck to all the march RFEs.

RFE recd Feb 17th, Replied March 28th - Still waiting

Some people who replied to RFE\'s in early May have also received approval. Spoke with IIO last week, and he said it takes 60 days.

7th week since RFE received

Folks, My case is with VSC. I found your experience similar
to mine. So, I just wanted to let you know that it has been
7 weeks since my RFE was received and no progress so far.

I never Spoke to IIO after second RFE, Just waiting

My details:-
    RD 02/01
    ND 03/01
    FP 05/01
    EAD/AP 06/01
    1st RFE Issued for both(Wife and Me) on 02/04/02 Regarding for Latest dated birth Certificates
    1st RFE Replied as per AVM on 02/25/02
    2nd RFE Issued for me only on 03/20/02 for Employment Verification.
    2nd RFE replied on 04/05/02 as per AVM
  EB2/INDIA/NSC