Is a CPA from USA recognized for H1 B Advanced Degree Program

ramv83

I am a Chartered Accountant from India and I have written my CPA in the U.S. Would a CPA degree qualify for the H1 B Advanced Degree quota of 20,000 visas?? Please advise

H1B sponsorship for CPA

DO you get any advice on your question?

I have the same query to be asked.
Would there be any H1B sponsorers if my wife(currently on H4) gets the CPA certification in USA. (She is having a Bachelor of COmmerce (B.Com) background from India)

khadad_boka123 said:
DO you get any advice on your question?

I have the same query to be asked.
Would there be any H1B sponsorers if my wife(currently on H4) gets the CPA certification in USA. (She is having a Bachelor of COmmerce (B.Com) background from India)

How do you get CPA certification?

JLCF485
You have to get in touch with state boards of accountancy to write cpa exam, for IL it is www.illinois-cpa-exam.com

ramv83
cpa is certification exam, based on your bachelors and masters degreee from india, i think you can get H1b, i am not sure whether you qualify under 20,000 advanced degree exemption h1b visas

H1B sponsor for CPA / CA / Finance professional with 6 years experience

Hi
I am on h4 visa. And I am planning to do CPA. Is there any chances that i will get the H1B. I am an Chartered Accountant from India with 6 years of experience. If you know any sponsor, who can do H1 for me, please let me know. Please give any advice.
Thanks in advance
Pooja Khurana

Pooja Khurana

Hi Pooja,

I work in a CPA firm and we have a vacancy for a CA/ CPA.

My employer sponsors H1 Visa.

Send me your details if interested.

need H1 sponsor

Hi manisha,

i am Ankita.i am cpa from california board of accountancy.i have partly

done my CA. my last group is left.I am on h4 and looking for h1 sponsor.

If you can help me in this i will be very thankful.

thanks
Ankita

Hi Pooja

Maggie15

Hi Manisha

Can u give me ur email id ? I have completed my CA in India. I would be thankful if you can give further information for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am Sapna - Passed CPA in March 2007. Looking for a job and I am on H4 in US and would like to work.

Any employer who sponsors H1?

Would a CPA degree qualify for the H1 B Advanced Degree quota of 20,000 visas?

Thanks

Hi Manisha

Hi Manisha

This is jamseet , I am Chartered Accountant from India and i did my training from well known firm in Delhi. I have just finished my CPA Exams nd awaiting my result. Could you please give me your email id so that i can send you my resume. (my email id is ca.jasmeet@gmail.com)

Thnx

Hi Pooja,

H1b prospects for cPa

Hi All

I am a Chartered Accountant from India and I am doing my CPA currently in US. Am currently in L2 in USA, Is there a possibility of getting H1B based on my CA/ CPA. ALso do we have employers ( firms) who could sponsor my H1B ? Is CPA one of those 20000 adv courses eligible for H1B?

Would be really thankful if someone could reply to my queries? Thanks in Advance !

- Hema

Hi Pooja,

Hi pooja ..I was wondering if I can get in touch with you. My wife has done Bcom and 1 year of experience as HR in a bank. I was wondering if she can do CPA and if so .. how much time it takes and if she will be eligible for H1 after that. ...

Hi All,

My wife is currently on an H-4 visa and has just started persuing her CPA in US. She has done her CA from India. Is there a possibility of someone sponsoring for her H-1B visa.

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Regards,

Jitesh

Last edited by a moderator:
H1b

Hi

Can anyone let me know of any consultant or a company/ firm who would be willing to sponsor me H1b visa. I am a CA from India and am doing CPA now, looking out for some one who could help me with getting a h1b. Am in Tampa.

Regards
Hema

h1 visa

hi manisha,

i have read ur message on dis site.
i am chartered accountant practicising in india frm past 9 years n i'm willing to do cpa in usa while working with any of cpa firm.

kindly help me out and u can mail me on ranca@rediff.com.

regards,
ranca

Hi Pooja,