Irishalien to become US Citizen!!

Irishalien

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys. My interview was yesterday and went as smooth as you all predicted. They were an hour late in calling my name, but who really cares. I had a young woman, (who was actually quite attractive) and withing 10 minutes, I was in and out. No "Name Check Pending", or anything else like that. It was very easy to tell you the truth. I brought my entire life with me, but all she asked for was my green card, drivers license, and paper they had mailed me with the interview time. She then told me that in 60-90 days, I will get a new letter telling me my Oath date. Does anyone know if that time frame is correct? Anyways, thank you all for helping me through this and your kind words. Here is my timeline if anyone is interested. (Chicago)

Receipt date. 07/22/2005
Fingerprints: 08/25/2005
Interview: 01/10/2006
Oath: ???????????

Irishalien said:
Hey guys. My interview was yesterday and went as smooth as you all predicted. They were an hour late in calling my name, but who really cares. I had a young woman, (who was actually quite attractive) and withing 10 minutes, I was in and out. No "Name Check Pending", or anything else like that. It was very easy to tell you the truth. I brought my entire life with me, but all she asked for was my green card, drivers license, and paper they had mailed me with the interview time. She then told me that in 60-90 days, I will get a new letter telling me my Oath date. Does anyone know if that time frame is correct? Anyways, thank you all for helping me through this and your kind words. Here is my timeline if anyone is interested. (Chicago)

Receipt date. 07/22/2005
Awesome Irish,congratualtions. I don't know when you should hear from them, but it will be much sooner than 90 days!

and then, you will become american, not an alien!

:)

Sony

Irishalien said:

Receipt date. 07/22/2005
Irishalien,
Congrats!!! Did the interviewer give u any form at the end of result (N-652)? If yes, what was marked on it? Thanx in advance for the answers..

a_dude

a_dude said:
Irishalien,
Congrats!!! Did the interviewer give u any form at the end of result (N-652)? If yes, what was marked on it? Thanx in advance for the answers..

a_dude

She gave me a sheet which had a box checked, "Congratulations, you are recommend for Citizenship etc....". There was a box below that (not checked) that said "There cannot be a decision made on your application due to the following". Then it had reasons such as Name Check pending, fingerprints, etc. It was a very easy process. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Thank you all for your kind words.

Irishalien said:
She gave me a sheet which had a box checked, "Congratulations, you are recommend for Citizenship etc....". There was a box below that (not checked) that said "There cannot be a decision made on your application due to the following". Then it had reasons such as Name Check pending, fingerprints, etc. It was a very easy process. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Thank you all for your kind words.
Thanx!! and once again congrats...

a_dude

Irishalien said:
...I had a young woman, (who was actually quite attractive) and withing 10 minutes, I was in and out...

You pevert, you make me blush :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D Just kidding :D :D

Congratulation, and I hate to say it: I told you so
;)

vulpasin said:
You pevert, you make me blush :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D Just kidding :D :D

Congratulation, and I hate to say it: I told you so
;)

I just noticed how that sentence could be construed as perverted. I apologize, I didn't mean it that way. (But it is kind of funny.) Thanks to all the well wishers