• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Iranian Dv2007 Winners

hmbv20

Registered Users (C)
My wife is winner dv 2007 from Iran.We were in Ankara for interview 12 weeks ago.My wife presented her BSc instead of diploma; is there any problem about this?They gave us a blue sheet & tick the administrative process & W2 & 1040 tax forms from our sponsor.They said that our case will be do within 4-8 weeks but our case number has not appeared on the embassy web page yet.I call the embassy & they only say that I must be wait .It is a very bad waiting ,full of stress.I do not know how much longer will it take the time.Can anybody help me please?
Thank you a lot

I have no idea about the blue sheet but it sounds to me that your case doesn't have any problem. If they told you that your should be checked by FBI, then you must wait for clearance. It might take 2 weeks or more. I know cases whose clearances took months to be ready. Just wait and be optimistic. Every thing is going to be all right.