• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Iran

matinfar said:
I am from Iran and have received NL for DV2007 . Any body from Iran to share experiences ?

Hi Matinfar
I am winner dv 2007 from Iran.I went Ankara & waiting for security clearance.Do you have any information about this?

I am also expecting security clearance. Although I was told by the immigration officer that it might take about 2 months, but surely it WILL take more considering new year holidays, let alone being citizen of a country on the top of black list. This process can simply take more than 3 months for all of us and we can do nothing more than waiting.

By the way when did you have your interview in Ankara?

:)

Dear Friend
why security check. What you made to have security check. could you please enlight me. because i will also sit for interview in ankara too and it will be most probabley in june or july so if security check need 2 months then it will be desperate situation for me.
Is everyone checked as securıty or perticular canditate.?

Dear freands

Hi all
Please share your experiance about your first trip and interview in ankar,and why they wants to check the security again,is it possible to give the visa in same trip or not?is it just for iranian poeple or this is the normal process?
please explane more about that thank you
ghorbane hamegi
Regards

fiance visa

Hello everyone, I have an odd sounding question here.I came to USA on a fiance visa 6 years ago. I am proud US citizen now. Recently my USC spouse and I got devorced.My question is can I file a fiance visa for someone I mate in my native country?