IO will request a file???

kubutek

Registered Users (C)
I spoke with TSC today. The person told me that my FP are processed (i thought I need to do them as they were over 15 months) and NC cleared (that I knew). She said the case is still pending and asked me for my Priority Date to check wheather the visa is available. Then she told me which country I am from (like I didnt knew) and said that the case is outside of processing time. She said she will request my file and forword it to an officer.

Did anyone had similar experience?

Their answers are very inconsistent. I have kind of similar dates as you have, with FP expired. I was told this morning that I will be getting a new FP notice in a few weeks. My first FPs were done in November 2006. I don't understand why they re-process FPs for some people and re-issue notice for the other people.

:)

I spoke with TSC today. The person told me that my FP are processed (i thought I need to do them as they were over 15 months) and NC cleared (that I knew). She said the case is still pending and asked me for my Priority Date to check wheather the visa is available. Then she told me which country I am from (like I didnt knew) and said that the case is outside of processing time. She said she will request my file and forword it to an officer.

Did anyone had similar experience?

A couple of months ago I was told that they will send me FP notice. never happened.
I saw on the formu information about automatic update of the FP. but again, those are onlu speculations

Kubutek... expect positive result.

If the rep was serious about forwarding info to the officer.. expect something positive out of it.

I was promised the same and I got RFE in less than 2 weeks. After I replied to RFE, my case was approved.

Wishing you all the best.