Inviting parents

skosian

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I plan to use form I-134 to invite my parents to visit me for a short period. I am in my I-485 waiting stage, and recently changed my job and applied for H1-B transfer. The question is I am not sure what status to use for invitation, H1-B or green card applicant? Does anyone have a similar experience?
The other thing is my H1-B transfer has not been approved and I don't even have a receipt to sent a copy with the invitiation.

Any ideas? Please advise.

Thanks.

skosian said:
Hi, I plan to use form I-134 to invite my parents to visit me for a short period. I am in my I-485 waiting stage, and recently changed my job and applied for H1-B transfer. The question is I am not sure what status to use for invitation, H1-B or green card applicant? Does anyone have a similar experience?
The other thing is my H1-B transfer has not been approved and I don't even have a receipt to sent a copy with the invitiation.

Any ideas? Please advise.

Thanks.

I was in a similar situation last year (though did not have H1) and used "Pending AOS". Parents got visa and completed travel with no problems. Details are here: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=101882

Goodluck!

-ab