Invitation for Lunch/dinner from chutney for all netters

No Title

485-Pending we dont have 50 yet but I did not include the spouse and children if we add that we might have it or even more. Actually I would like to have a contact method for all the interested members, I dont know how I am going to get that perhaps send them private messages some of them I have email addresses or if they can send their phone or email on my private message or yours then we can contact them and finalize the situation, seems like it is heading towards a good union.

thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

I have booked the banquet hall for Akbar on july 21st,01 it is available for us from 11:30AM to 4:00PM and lunch will be served, we should have enough time to discuss there, please check your private messages I have left some messages.
thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

Hi Chutney and All
  I am haapy thay you guys are all meeting and having fun. Chutney , oct2000 and others are replying to most of the queries ( hopefully they should have completed lawyer practive experience by now ). Even though I am not coming count me for your activities towards our mother nation. My Email id is kannancr@yahoo.com. Hopefully before your meeting If I get my GC I will be very happy.

Kannan R(amanathan)

No Title

Venkatesh
Is it poss to collect all email id\'s and send them the address and
the amount on each head so that they can get prepared with money.

Please ask all people who are coming to Akbar to post their emailid\'s and number of persons attending. I think we would be able to finish it in another 2 or 3 days so that we will know who are all visiting.

If you need any help just send me mail.
I live in North Jerscy and will try to come inadvance if any help needed.
My email id is Kirankumar55@hotmail.com

Kiran

No Title

Enjoy the meeting guys. I am sure all of you will have good time. I would have loved to come, but there are other things I have to attend to. Share your experiences. Thanks

No Title

Thank you Kiran I will do that, the cost $15/per person it is a buffet with two non veg and three veg dishes appetizers, drinks are seperate , its not so bad, I have contacted JJAGgarwal,Mray,Hanuman, I need to contact the rest I dont think there will be 50 people this time?? in which case we can be at the resteraunt perhaps next time we can have a bigger one..

thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

Thank you kannan, I am sure you will get your approval its just a matter of time few weeks here and there, thank you for your support I will keep you posted on things here.

thanx

Venkatesh