INTRA - company transfer

razman

140 approved. I-485 pending for more than 6 months. My spouse and I have gotten our fingerprinting notices. What I would like to know is that if I transfer within my company from current location to any other region, how does it affect my GC application?

Rgds

What I would like to know is that if I transfer within my company from current location to any other region, how does it affect my GC application?
------ it will not affect your GC process.

if you are on H1 your employer need to get new LCA for new location.

when move to new location file form AR11 for you and your dependents and also update the NCSC on 1-8003755283 of your new address, past address and provide the I-485 reciept # and your A#, name, DOB and request that your address should be changed for all the pending petitions/applications with USCIS and provide the reciept # of each application that is pending.

also update the USCIS service cente, provide the copy of I-485 filing reciept or any pending petition/application reciept copy, write your name, DOB, past address, NEW address, and copy of all the reciept notices. sign the letter write your NEW address and out side the envelope write in big bold letters
ATTN: address change
and send the letter to service center with certified return reciept
*** if you have dependents then send the letters also signed by them or you can write in your cover letter that for you and your dependents the address should be changed and attach the filing reciepts of dependents in your letter